Published by fiammybe
on 2011/12/26 9:42:50. (4991 reads)
ImpressCMS 1.2.9 Final (25 Jun 2014)
The ImpressCMS 1.2 series is a long term support release (LTS). This means that security issues and major or blocking bugs will be fixed until the final release of ImpressCMS 2.0.
Download Latest version
|ImpressCMS 1.2.7 Final (Last Full Package)
Upgrade from ImpressCMS 1.2.7
to ImpressCMS 1.2.9
|Upgrade to ImpressCMS 1.2.7 from Xoops 2.0.x
or ImpressCMS before 1.2.6
How do I upgrade or install?
Installation Guide - if you haven't installed ImpressCMS or XOOPS before, this is where you start
Installation Video - A video taking you through the installation, step by step. Originally for ImpressCMS 1.2.1, but still current for ImpressCMS 1.2.9.
Upgrading - if you already have an ImpressCMS or XOOPS install, these instructions will guide you through the upgrade process
What else do I need?
This release of ImpressCMS officially supports PHP 5.3.x. With this release, we are moving farther into only supporting stable versions of PHP5.
- PHP: 5.2.0+ (5.2.7 is NOT recommended, and 5.3.0+ is now officially supported)
- MySQL: MySQL server 4.1.0+ - With UTF-8 Support
- Web server: Any server supporting the required PHP version (Apache highly recommended).
- Special characters require UTF-8 support from hosting providers.
- 16MB PHP Memory
ImpressCMS 1.2.9 (Released 25 Jun 2014)
- Addresses CVE-2014-4036 - cross-site scripting vulnerability in image manager for allowed groups
ImpressCMS 1.2.8 (Released 31 Jan 2014)
- Smarty update to 2.6.28
- Protector module update to 3.50
- Move email protection out of Smarty
- Security fixes: arbitrary file deletion and cross-site scripting
ImpressCMS 1.2.7 (Released 26 december 2011)
- Update Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Custom HTMLPurifier filters are not loading
- Add 'File Permissions' language constant
- Missing language define - _DATABASEUPDATER_MSG_DROP_TABLE
- makeClickable method of textsanitizer returns an incorrect value for empty strings
- Update external libraries
- Passwords not being filtered consistently in all forms
- Removing access to a system preference for a webmaster removes it from the group permission form completely
- Comments do not show user's rank
ImpressCMS 1.2.6 (Released 11 Jul 2011)
- Upgrade of the TinyMCE editor to the latest version, as that includes support for users of Internet Explorer 9.
- Regression Fixed: the content module could not be setup.
- Bug Fixed : the content module publication/update dates are now correct.
ImpressCMs 1.2.5 (Released 05 May 2011)
- a potential file upload vulnerability existed in FCKeditor
ImpressCMS 1.2.4 (Released 15 Dec 2010)
- Security Fix for the Image Manager in the TinyMCE Editor
ImpressCMS 1.2.3 (Released 15 Nov 2010)
- The most important change is official PHP5.3 compliance for the core modules and libraries. Note that modules might need adaptations to work in PHP 5.3. That is beyond the control of the core team.
- Fixed: search pagination and page title
- Improved: session security for the installation proces
- Improved: migration of images in the imagemanager during an upgrade from ImpressCMS 1.1
- Improved: use of smarty variables
- Fixed : search functionality issues
- Security : possible SQL injection vulnerability
- Fixed regression in the icmsForm class
- Fixed : XoopsThemeForm undefined
A more detailed overview is available in our Trac release notes for ImpressCMS 1.2.3.
ImpressCMS 1.2.2 (Released 18 Jul 2010)
- This version patches a recently discovered vulnerability in an external library, TidyCSS.
ImpressCMS 1.2.1 (Released 03 Apr 2010)
Multiple fixes in the following areas
- Control Panel
- Core Functionalities
- Design & Templates
- Installation Process
- Registration Process
- Upgrade Process
ImpressCMS 1.2.0 (Released 13 Dec 2010)
Major changes and new functionalities, among which:
- Imagemanager, with online editing
- Fully customizable Profile module, with social networking features
- Content module
- AJAX Redirect - no more redirect page!
- HTMLPurifier configuration
- Captcha configuration
- Themes for the admin area
- Separate home pages for each group
- Textsanitizer plugins
- Installer - new look, using AJAX and you can install modules while installing your site
- Search results page
- Adsense management
- Centralized Ratings and Mimetype management