Re: Updates and upgrades for 2.0

Posted by fiammybe on 1675720961

Totally agree. I've been going through some problematic libraries for PHP 8.0 and I'm updating them one by one. But I don't know if @skenow wants to wait for all those upgrades before launching the new 2.0 release into the wild.

I still need to clean up PR #1397  before it can be merged. That's going to be done right after.

This Post was from: