Re: new 2.0 release
Posted by skenow on 1683486465
There are quite a few more occurrences of $icmsModule throughout the core. In some cases, it is also being assigned, so it is a valid use. Rather than go though all 240 instances, I'm focusing on the results I get with some key functions and modules.
As of this point, I have tested these modules with the upcoming New 2.0 release
- imBlogging - minor updates necessary. Already committed to my repo
- imTagging - minor updates necessary. Already committed to my repo
- Content - working, once core data types handing was addressed
- iForum - not working. Needs a bit of an overhaul to deal with $icmsModule changes
- Profile - not working. Needs a bit of an overhaul to deal with $icmsModule changes
- Simplywiki - 2.0.0 RC does work (I just need to finish up the release - it's been out for a long time)
Most of what remains is going to have to be done in the modules.
PHPMailer is going to need an update, which I've got staged locally and doing a basic test before committing. I'll put that in another PR.
Here is the main pull request - https://github.com/ImpressCMS/impresscms/pull/1430 - and my working branch - https://github.com/skenow/impresscms/tree/1.5.x-PHP7-strict
This Post was from: https://www.impresscms.org/iforum/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5929&post_id=50863