Home away from home
Trouble with Chinese language files
I use the multilingual feature. Installed languages are English, Japanese and Chinese. All files comes from our SVN.
If I switch to Japanese, the site works as well, since I support the language files. But if I switch to the Chinese, I can see a blank linebreak on top of the page. Maybe the issue comes from the language files, but I could not find out from which.
One curios point who I found is the source code from the page.
In the English page and Japanese page, the HTML Tag "......" is correct. If I look in the Chinese Page, the head tag is empty!