- Posted by fiammybe
- Posted on 19/8/2019
The second alpha for ImpressCMS 1.4.0, with fixes and improvements for PHP7, is out.
This second alpha improves PHP7 compatibility and updates libraries where necessary to be compatible with PHP7. Also, a bug that prevented the update of the version when running the update routine was resolved.
get it here on Github
- Update of Smarty to 2.6.31 (the latest 2.x release)
- Update of CSS-tidy to work in PHP7
- PHPMailer update to 5.2.7
- PHPOpenID updated for better PHP7 compatibility
- succesful upgrade does now update the version number
- code fixes to improve PHP7 compatibility
- Protector is not yet working under PHP 7
- Better handling of the protector preload is needed
The next version will be released once the protector module is running smoothly under PHP7. The core modules will also be tested for their PHP7-compatibility, and where needed improvements will be made.
The next version will be 1.4.0 beta.