In order to make sure our Commit Policy is driving our development, we have established a Commit Review Policy.
- Every changeset within the core module of ImpressCMS are to be reviewed by the team.
- If a changeset is reviewed with a status other then Approved, a notification is sent to the ImpressCMS Developers mailing list for everyone to get notified.
- If an action is needed on a specific changeset, the original author of the changeset will need to perform it. If it is not done within 14 days, or if the original author asks for help, another developer may be taking care of the needed action.
- Before a branch is merged into the trunk, ALL changesets of this specific branch needs to be properly reviewed and approved.
- Before ANY release is made (even Alpha releases), ALL changesets of this specific branch needs to be properly reviewed and approved.