To be able to maintain a good service with ImpressCMS Addons we need to place some guidelines on the submissions of new content. Please provide the following required information in your submission:
- Version status. What release type is your module/extension: Final, RC, Beta, Alpha. You can either give a URL to your own download area (your support site), the URL to the project site of your module, or post the .zip/tar file. If you post the .zip/tar file, we will add a copy of it to the ImpressCMS SourceForge.net File Release System, and ensure the primary download link points there, thus ensuring its availability to all.
- Full description. Give a description of the purpose of your module. This description will be the information on which the user will base whether or not he or she will install your module.
- Include the php, mysql, ImpressCMS version your module is compatible with, along with other requirements, and detail the install and upgrade processes.
- Readme. Your file must include the readme/changelog/upgrade txt files within your module package that detail points 2+3+4 above.
- License. Specify the license of your addon.