To install ImpressCMS 1.3.x you'll need to have the minimum following server software pre-installed:
- HTTP Server (Apache, IIS, Roxen etc.)
- PHP 5.3+ (5.4, 5.5 is recommended)
- MySQL Database 4.1 or higher, MariaDB 5.1 or higher
Before starting the install, be sure to have:
- Created a database for your ImpressCMS installation
- (Have your hosting company create one if you can't. The install script does provide this capability with the proper privileges).
- A user account with the proper database permissions.
- The ability to set the following directories and files world writeable: cache/, templates_c/ and uploads/ and the file mainfile.php